Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing time and will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit Blaze, and this happened before a few months ago. My blaze loses time (says it's 4:45am when it's 7:54am) and will not sync. It also spontaneously died before this happened (went from half battery to dead within an afternoon at work), and the problem originated after itwas turned back on.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, logged out and logged back in to my account, recharged the fitbit, turned off the device, and reset it numerous times. I have turned off the bluetooth and turned it back on. I've done time zone selection to try to change time. And every time I try to sync I get a red exclamation point, but no other information.

When this happened last, it spontaneously synched and reset after about 7-10 days. But I have no idea what's going on. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Bekus_m, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

If your tracker is not keeping the time is because the syncing issue that you are having. I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I have done all these steps. The fitbit still will not complete a sync, and
the time will not correct.
Best Answer
0 Votes