Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Battery Warning

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If already discussed in a previous thread I apologize. The low battery warning is a little crazy - they e-mail you? Why doesn't the watch just buzz me and give a low battery warning on the screen like you would expect it too do?? Often the e-mail arrives in the mid of the night and I don't see it until I've already left for the day and so I have to hope it lasts until I get home.Or at least show the battery icon on the home screen instead of me having to go to the Today screen to see it??

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @toddh1983.

I appreciate the feedback provided and think it would be great to have an option like this for the Blaze. I took the liberty and searched for a request like this but didn't find any, feel free to visit our feature suggestions board and share your ideas.

Keep the stepping up! Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze will not hold a charge for more than about half a day. I've tried cleaning the charging site and doing a hard restart. I'm so frustrated between the buggy update that messed up my routine and now this. 😔 Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It also started subtracting from my active minutes when I refreshed the screen on my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

... and now no heart rate. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep wasn't tracked either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes