Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can two devices be used on my mac?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I have a Fitbit One and my Wife has a Blaze, is it possible to register both on one account?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Dave_49 can you please clarify your question which has nothing to do with the device, phone it coumputer, that is being synced through. 

A tracker is connected to a Fitbit account of which you can connect as many as you want as long as they are different models. 

Now if your referring to accessing two Fitbit accounts on the MAC, this can also be done. The web browser is used, log out of one account and then log into the other. Or use two different web browsers, each person logs into their account on their browser. 

Fitbit connect doesn't care and will happily sync both. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a Fitbit One and my Wife has a Blaze, is it possible to register both on one account?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it is possible to connect both to one account, but then both travelers will be for you are your wife 

Only one person can be associated with each Fitbit account.. You want your Fitbit account and your wife will want her account, you will need to use different email addtesses. 

Once the tracker a ate setup to the proper accounts the Fitbit connect software will know what to do. 

If between the two of you there is only one email addtess.. Let us know the domain that handles it. Ie @google, @aol, etc there might be an easy way to get around this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes