Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metal Band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased the metal band for my fitbit only to find out that I either have to have watch tools or go to a jewelry store to get links taken out.  Even apple's band you don't have to do that.  Now I have to spend more money on this band in order for it to fit.  It is going back.  You need to do something so this does not have to happen.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
It would only increase the cost of the band to make it adjustable like Apple's bands which are very expensive. I am not sure but I think that the website tells you that you will have to have a watch band tool or take to someone that does. They are less than $10 on amazon.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The tools are $2-4 on Amazon or ebay and they are very effective.  Every other metal link style band requires a tool to adjust, or even just a small nail and hammer which I used to used on my other steel bands. The apple band is a Milanese, or steel mesh which is much much different from what Fitbit offers.  The mesh is like what Skagen watches use and they are usually adjustable easily or magnetic like the apple version.  

Amazon has third party people selling these for the Blaze now.

You should not blame fitbit through as they advertised links that need adjustment through pins.  Unless it is that mesh it will need pins removed and entered to use, just like this third party steel band.

Best Answer

Ancool stainless steel metal link band for Charge 2 INCLUDES two tools with their band.  I was pleasantly surprised.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the band.  (I know this is a year later response, but I thought others like me may want to know and will find this thread, too.)

Best Answer
0 Votes