Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misplaced fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I miss placed my fit bit at home and looked everywhere for it?.. is there an option in the app as to where It was last seen?.. before the power battery died?..

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that your tracker is lost 😕

In  these situations, in order to sort of know the location of your tracker, it needs to have some battery on it. I'd like to know... when was the last time that it synced according to the Fitbit app? If it synced recently and the battery still doesn't show low, there might be a few things that you could try here.

-Walk around your house with your app open and see if you're able to get it to sync. If it does sync, that means that it should be within a range of 15-20 ft. from where you are, so that could give you a clue.

-If your tracker syncs, you can set an alarm and when it goes off, try to carefully listen around to see if you can determine where the vibrations are coming from and that way locate your tracker.

If your tracker is out of battery, in that situation, there's no way to know exactly where was the last time that your tracker synced from, so you will have to look for it the old way.

Hope you can find it soon and anything else you may need, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes