Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing stats on dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On Saturday evening my Blaze would not sync so on Sunday I had to reboot it. However all my data is missing from Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Sunday there is also a gap for a couple of hours in the evening and the same thing has happened during early hours Monday. 

I further climbed a hill on Sunday was in cardio for most of it and my Blaze has recorded it as fat burn.

I have logged in and out the app, restarted my iphone and ipad, rebooted the watch a number of times and still no data recovery.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be. To better assist you, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? Which mobile device are you using to sync your Blaze? If your stats were not recorded even after trying some troubleshooting steps, I recommend you to try the steps that are specified on: How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

By reboot, @SunsetRunner was this a restart or a factory reset? 

Best Answer
0 Votes