Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing difficulties with device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze isn't syncing.  I last synced on 22nd,before that on the 9th, prior to that it hadn't synced since late November.  Why isn't My Blaze Syncing?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @bmanzie, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To better assist you, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer

I have a similar problem. My tracker last successful sync was 2nd of Jan 2020. I already had to stop using a mobile app and moved to Windows 10 in order to sync.

Looking at your link "how the syncing procedure works" I saw that the Windows app has a "Classic Mode" connection type, which is USB!  That was a breakthrough.

I can now sync through USB but not via Bluetooth.

For Bluetooth I've looked at this forum and tried most things and nothing works for me:
* stop/start the tracker (more than 20 times)

* pair/unpair from WIndows 10 Bluetooth manager

* remove the device from my profile and re-register 

++ during the re-registration, the Fitbit app successfully gets the tracker to display a 4 digit pin

--  but ... it also detects that the setup is tacking too long

-- registration always fails (bluetooth connection issue)

* reset the device - pressing left button + right/bottom together (10 sec) till logo shows on screen, then let go

-- no difference 

I there are any other manipulations we can try to get Bluetooth to work this would be helpful to know about. 

Many thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler

The Blaze is one of the few devices that can sync through the charging cable when connected to a computer. 

Best Answer