Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More fit star workouts on the Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I was kinda bummed to have only three fitstar workouts on the blaze. Those workouts were a big reason why I upgraded from the surge to the blaze. Will there be more workouts added in the near future??
Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Hi there @melissa1577. I'm glad to see you in the Community! 🙂

Currently, there are no news on adding more FitStar workouts to the Fitbit Blaze other than the three it already comes with.

I was able to find this feature suggestion about this matter where you can add your vote and comments and hopefully in the near future we can see more exercise/workout options on the Blaze. You may see the request by clicking here.

If you need anything else, be sure to let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I think fitbit should come up with a new update that allows user to create their own fitstar work out. This edition to the current app. Would allow users to pick from a vartiety of workouts, pick the duration, and pick the order the user would like to do these selected workouts. 

Best Answer

Hi there @Patrick7. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

Since this is not an option as of right now, I can recommend taking a look at this feature suggestion about being able to create custom workouts for FitStar so that you can add your vote and comments to it and hopefully we can see something like this implemented in the near future!

Anything else, let me know!

Best Answer

Is there any word on adding more fit star workouts for the Blaze? 

Best Answer

Hi there @Nexus6p. Good to see you in the Community! 🙂

Right now, I don't have any information on this yet but if I get to know anything on the status, I'll be sure to let you know!

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Best Answer

Useless, if fitbit wants to stay on top of this over saturated market then you guys/gals need to start integrating more features. I hope this company doesn't tank in the next couple of years. Best of luck.

Best Answer

Why would I want to bring my phone or ipad to the gym to do a workout? Can't we please have some sort of functionality that allows Fitstar workouts to be uploaded to the blaze? Especially the free ones? This is stupid.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @sweener24 @tanger333!

As I explained before, I still don't have any news on this but keep an eye on the forums for any update on this.

Best Answer

I'm new to the Fitbit and the community, but I agree with the concensus here. Having Fitstar occupy a main tile on the Blaze only to offer three exercise routines is disappointing and frankly, just lazy programming.

-V

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Vendetta! 🙂

I'd recommend voting for any of these two suggestions:

- More Fitstar exercises

- Fitstar with custom exercises

Great to see you around! 🙂

Best Answer

I totally agree. I'm using the trial at the moment but will definitely not be continuing with it. I bought this watch because of the workout on the watch, and I had absolutely no idea that there would be three workouts and that's it. I'm very very disappointed. Please make it part of the new update 😞 

Best Answer

Hi @Amysharlott! Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry this is not what you expected 😕

However, it's super important for you to add your vote and any comments to the feature suggestions I pointed out before and add your vote and comments and hopefully this will be a thing as I also think there's a huge opportunity here.

Anything else, we're here to help!

Best Answer

I knowwww.  That's the reason I got it. Super misleading! So bummed! 

Best Answer

Hi there @Bkayej. Welcome to the Community!

Be sure to add your vote and comments to the suggestions I refered to previously.

If you need any type of help, let me know!

Best Answer

Hello FITBIT TEAM,

Beatig a dead horse here sorry in advance. I am a technology guy here so let me get to the route of it here. 

It it seems the current FitStar program on the blaze is not easily expandable or connected to their online presence and workouts. So in short all the FirStar app on the Blaze is is advertising for FitStar?

live the little bit of workouts on my watch now, but if I could pick a chest work out on my phone app or Blaze that was connected to my account with FitStar NOW we are talking. 

No plans for that though ?

thank you very much for your response in advance !

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ZIRLANCELOT yes you are beating a dead horse if your posting in the comunity forum,  this area is for fitbit users to help fitbit users.

The post above yours points to the correct place to add your vote for the Fitbit developers to recieve. 

Best Answer

Hey @ZIRLANCELOT. Welcome to the Community Forums!

To add to what @Rich_Laue said, yes, it's better if you add your vote and any comments you may have on the feature suggestion directly. Be sure to click here to see the suggestion.

I also agree with you and I hope we can have something like that implemented in a near future. Anything else you may need, let us know!

Best Answer

I agree! like would it really be that difficult?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Isora. Good to see you in the Forums! 🙂

Some features that users suggest or improvements, take a while to be implemented since there are a lot of other things that our team is working on at the same time. I'd suggest that at the moment, you can add your vote to the suggestion and also any comments you may have.

I too would like to see something like this in a near future so hopefully, we can see something like that soon!

Anything else you may need, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Best Answer