Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Blaze will not charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got busy yesterday when I got the low battery notification and was not near my Blaze charger for several hours. When I got home, the battery indicator was a red rectangle with a red line in the center. I put the Blaze in its charger and it did not seem to be charging. I have seen this happen previously, so I let it sit there for several hours. When I checked it last night around 10:00 p.m., still nothing. This morning, still nothing. I've tried removing and reinserting it into the charger...nothing. I have only had this thing for 13 months and have had no problems with it. I have had other Fitbit products and had no problems with them. Not sure whether this email is read by anyone at Fitbit, but I hope so. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums @jacrohar

Have you tried restarting the Blaze? Just hold in the left button and the lower right button at the same time until the Fitbit logo pops up.  This is the first step when there is a problem.

You never need to charge a Fitbit overnight. My Blaze doesn't need to charge more than two hours when the battery is low.

If you're within the one year warranty and it was purchased from an authorized retailer, contact customer support at this link - click

There is a phone number for the USA, an online chat option and web based email for those out of the area.

Keep us informed.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
I did exactly that and I am back in business! Thanks!
Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @jacrohar and @Odyssey13 thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that your Blaze battery issue has been resolved and that your tracker is now working. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer