Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response features in Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I am a new user of Blaze(android),

I find Blaze very helpful in my fitness activities, its really great!!.

I would like to have few features like responding to phone calls, whatsapp and skype which also helps me in my profession.Also I would like to request to have an integration with Slack app.

I will also really appreciate if the text notifications can be integrated with multiple apps in parallel instead of selecting only one, which is the current feature, right now we can either selected hangouts or whatsapp like that, instead if we can have a feature to connect to hangouts, whatsapp, skype at the same time, it would be really great.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome @PankajKK, since you have a Blaxe, you have the ability to receive notifications from every app on your phone. Under notifacations choose spp notifacations and pick the ones you want. This was added in tesponse to a feature request.

Currently the Fitbit app is setup to intercept notifacations from the phones notification center,  and doesnt habe the ability to interface with individual apps.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, Yes, I have enabled notifications for all the apps for which I need notifications, viz : Skype and Slack to name a few and it works.

Will there be any update for the call features and also text responses as part of future app update,

which will be really a great add-on for the blaze usability, thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know, I too am just a Fitbit user, there is a feature reqiest for the ability to respond with preset responses.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @PankajKK and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I know that it would be great to have such features as these ones. Please take a look at the Preloaded quick text reply on Blaze and Answer/Reject Calls on Blaze posts, vote for them and leave your comments.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer