Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Blaze is 3 seconds slow

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A few days ago, I got the new update and was looking through the new faces. I decided to use the new Chronograph face because it looked cool! As soon as I put it on, the time was slow. I've synced it, restarted it, logged out, but nothing works. Any help? 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the forums!

With it only being 3 seconds to slow I think its off on your Computer or Phone. So I would check there first

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this three seconds in relation to the phones time? 

Is the Blaze 3 seconds off? This would make sense.

Saying it is 3 seconds slow without saying how long of a time period the 3 where lost in gives us no reference point.  3 seconds slow in a week is 3 lost every week. 3 seconds in a day would be 21 seconds off in a week. While 3 seconds slow in an hour will make it off, or 72 a day, or 502 seconds off in a week

Best Answer
0 Votes

The way i found out it was three seconds off was by checking my phone and computer. It would always change the minute a few seconds after the phone or computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

By 3 seconds slow I mean when the minute changes on any phone or computer I check, I have to wait 3 seconds for my Fitbit to change the minute

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Willem500i  I find that it can vary quite a bit..  Here are 6 changes of the Blaze Clock Display comparing the PC, Phone and the Blaze.  Also changing the clock on the PC and then the Android Android. I selected the Displays with the seconds showing..

I have found after I sync a second time after a Clock Display change the seconds are close enough for me.

The second last test had the Chrono display lagging by 22 seconds and then I did some stepping and synced again and it was within 1 second of my phone.

The last test I changed to Nautilus, first sync was out by 21 seconds and the second sync the same as the phone..

I have used the PC as a the baseline and the numbers are in seconds variation to the PC

As I post this the times are within 1 second...

PC  Phone  Blaze

0        +1       -20  Arc

0        +1       -25  Nautilus

0        +1       -12  Chrono

0        +1       -0    Chrono sync a second time

0        +1       -22 1st sync  Change to Chrono again

0        +1       +2  2nd Sync same display

0        +1       -21 1st sync Changed to Nautilus

0        +1       +1  2nd Sync

@Willem500i wrote:

By 3 seconds slow I mean when the minute changes on any phone or computer I check, I have to wait 3 seconds for my Fitbit to change the minute

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is consistently 3 seconds behind phone time(which is accurate with Atomic clock)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Atually the phone is accurate to the phone service network time,  not the atomic clock at NIST

As for the 3 seconds, how long ago did you sync?

Best Answer
0 Votes