Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit bands

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My mom ordered me new bands for my Fitbit blaze but they keep popping out of the frame and the frame is old.

If I order a new frame should that fix the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Iddy18 

Did your mom order directly from Fitbit? If so, they are under warranty.

The frame isn't replaceable as it's part of the band. You'd have to find a third party seller to get just the frame portion.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

No she ordered the bands from Amazon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have your mom contact the seller to see if they are able to help you get the bands to work or if they need replacing.

Let us know what happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I should contact Amazon??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would contact the seller of the product. Sometimes a seller will send an email asking you to review the product or they will tell you how to contact them. Couldn't hurt to get in touch with them to see if there is a possibility your band is defective.

Best Answer

Well in case you all are wondering me buying a new frame did solve the problem I put my new bands on and so far none of them have came off

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fantastic news @Iddy18  and thanks for sharing it with us. Glad you were able to get it sorted out.

While you're here, take a look around the Lifestyle Discussion forum area. You can join in the various discussions, share recipes or get some tips on healthy living. It's a great forum.

Hope to see you around more often.

Best Answer
0 Votes