Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit blaze won’t charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit blaze and it won’t charge . It still works . But I can’t charge it and my battery is dying . 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hey @Mravila559, a warm welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear about the battery issue you are experiencing with your Blaze. I recommend taking a look at the help article Why isn't my battery charging? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here.  Mine has died and the battery won't charge. Customer Support says it is past warranty and there is no replacement battery so I need to buy a new one.  Even with a discount it is a waste of a perfectly good Blaze but a bad battery.  I have already replaced the charging cable twice and I don't think that is the problem.  The battery sign, when I see it, is red but not flashing.  I think the battery is so low that it won't turn off or reset anymore.  Just such a waste.  This is my 3rd Fitbit product that I have replaced completely.  I may need to quit Fitbit and look for another more reliable product.  I did have so much good data but can't track any of it now.  

Good Luck, I hope you find the solution.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, If there not willing to help me I'm considering going to Apple, They have much better customer service and are willing to help loyal customers !

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree! I probably will go there too. I was just hoping that Fitbit would wake up and provide a battery replacement so I could continue my tracking. 

Hope they fix it. Otherwise see you at Apple. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue with mine. It works fine except the battery says empty and I can't charge it. I bought a new charging cable and cradle yesterday and it still doesn't charge. I've had my Blaze for 2 years and this is the first major problem I've had.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here.  Just started happening a couple of days ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, too bad.  Mine is 2 years old too.  There is no reason why Fitbit doesn't supply us new batteries and save the Blaze to working condition.  It can't be that difficult and is so wasteful.  Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kenny512Mine started this week also. I hope they find a solution soon because this is truly disappointing to have paid so much money for it and now I can't charge the battery.

Best Answer

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your trackers. If you have already tried the instructions I provided in my previous post and keep having this problem, I recommend getting in touch directly with our support team, I know they will be glad to help you out with this. For a faster response you can contact them via chat.

See you around. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for watching these posts.  I had already tried all these solutions after contacting support.  Being that my battery and Fitbit Blaze is 2 years old, it is not on warranty.  I think Fitbit should be able to provide a battery solution since they will always go out after time.  This is still a waste of a perfectly good tracker and if Fitbit Support doesn't have a solution, I am on my way to researching an Apple watch or another solution.  I have been a Fitbit supporter since the beginning with my One and loved my Blaze.  I will be sorry to leave but without a battery my Blaze is useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes