Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blaze won’t sync correctly after the most recent update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve been getting the red phone with the slash symbol through it on my blaze ever since the firmware update. Wasn’t a problem on my runs as everything seemed to sync fine. Just got back from a two hour bike ride and it didn’t log any of the miles just the time and calories. All gps is on, tried rebooting to no avail. Please help

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So from what I’ve been reading this update is a classic f you to the current owners to make their new product seem more appealing ( see iPhone updates ). If I’m wrong I’d love someone from fit bit to actually answer why I and a bazillion others are having syncing issues that didn’t exist before the update. As of now no response to anyone from Fitbit. The silence speaks volumes...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

So from what I’ve been reading this update is a classic f you to the current owners to make their new product seem more appealing ( see iPhone updates ). If I’m wrong I’d love someone from fit bit to actually answer why I and a bazillion others are having syncing issues that didn’t exist before the update. As of now no response to anyone from Fitbit. The silence speaks volumes...

Best Answer

I am also having a problem with syncing my Fitbit blaze after the most recent update - anything I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze not synchronized 

Best Answer
0 Votes