Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New software / firmware update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Blaze alerted me to a new software update last night - 17.8.200.3. It downloaded it and is now installed on my Fitbit. However I cld not find anyone else that had this nor have seen any note of it on Fitbit.com. Does anyone know what this is? On my settings, under version number, it says 17.8.200.3. Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The article hasn't catched up yet, hope we know the changes soon. Cat Surprised

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

When a update becomes available, it mostly is rolled out in phases.. & a announcement being made on the forums..

The Fitbit Help Article also gets updated with what the newest update includes.

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1372

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Mistique, thanks makes sense. On the article you directed me to however, it still links the previous update (17.8.104...)? So you're saying I've got an update that is just now rolling out and not yet been updated on Fitbit.com? Honestly, it's totally not a big deal - I'm just not sure what changed and if there were any mods. otherwise, my blaze is working super well so all good here. Thanks again.

Best Answer

The article hasn't catched up yet, hope we know the changes soon. Cat Surprised

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a new update ?  How do we get it on our Blazes ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

When an update is available you will be notified through the app and the dashboard at fitbit.com.  To my knowledge the 17.8.200.3 is the current version. 

Best Answer

@Corvettekid

Feel free to check the current software version on your blaze by scrolling to the settings onto the tracker. If this matches 17.8.200.3 then the most recent version is installed, otherwise check out the Fitbit Article to update the tracker:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1871

Best Answer
0 Votes

my version says 17.8.402.1 is that up to date??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sweetstar2480  for your answer let's look below and click on help, a quick search of the term latest brings up this hit.

What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Yes you have the latest firmware, are you having problems? Instead of jumping on a 3 year old  unrelatedunrelat, it would be better to start a fresh.

Best Answer

Has there been any updates since

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the link in my last post to find out about the latest updates @memefit.

The term "since" refers to a past event, but the above link is kept current and mention the changes of all past update by version number. 

Best Answer
0 Votes