Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No digital clock?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I thought I could select Blaze to show me digital clock instead of analog one. I really don't like the analog one. I could not find a way to select digital one. Is it not available? If so that's really bad as I saw pictures like this online:

http://www.wareable.com/media/images/2016/01/fitbit-blaze-1-1452529911-8ApN-full-width-inline.jpg

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Yes, you can. In the app, tap on account and then select the blaze. You will see an item called clock faces. Select it and you will have 4 choices of clock faces, 3 of them are digital.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

You need to select it from the app settings or from the PC/Mac settings. You can't do it directly from the Blaze.

Best Answer
Yes, you can. In the app, tap on account and then select the blaze. You will see an item called clock faces. Select it and you will have 4 choices of clock faces, 3 of them are digital.
Best Answer
Yes you can customize it through the face setting
Best Answer
0 Votes

you have the fundamental right to read the user guide, as everyone can must do

http://help.fitbit.com/?p=blaze

Best Answer

Yes if it did actually come from the box or even if box had the link to the manual then it would be great! Without that and google resulting nothing when I type "fitbit blaze analog to digital" then I don't see what I've done wrong.

PS: I also tried googling fitbit blaze manual, nothing came up either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

or even just looking at the clockfaces in the app

wp_ss_20160305_0001.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sarp@matt9013@mcrmama@Ratchet, @SunsetRunner and @SunsetRunner it's great to have you here! 🙂  @mcrmama thanks for your amazing cooperation! 🙂 @SunsetRunner thanks for sharing the product manual 🙂 @sarp I'm glad to know that you where able to change the clock face to a digital one! 🙂 

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question! I'll be happy to help 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am so confused as to finding digital clock face😣

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @NingNang! I would like you to make sure that you're following this procedure to change the clock face. 

- Go to your Dashboard > click on settings 

- Choose clock display > select the one that you want 

- Make sure you sync your tracker right after this so the change take place

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I have done that but won't give me the digital.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I redid and now I have military time. I am fed up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, jdc

Best Answer

I can't see ur message

Best Answer
0 Votes

I appreciate the troubleshoot that you've tried @NingNang! Please check your inbox, I've sent some instructions there. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Does anyone know which computer Fitbit works?  No manual that I can read, App won't download with Macbook Air El Capitan or Sierra, or Windows Vista or XP, or 7.  Not smart enough or too smart to have a smart phone.  Certainly not smart enough to check Fitbit out to see if it will actually work for me before buying one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GRA241, the manuals are in the Fitbit help site, link labled as help and found below as help. 

Non of your windows are supported, not sure how old your apple products are.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No need to be snarky. Pretty straightforward, honest question if you ask me.

Best Answer
0 Votes