Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user set up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter gave me her old Fitbit Blaze, but she didn't have the set up manual. I downloaded the Fitbit app to my smartphone, but the app says that it's down for maintenance & to try again later. Is there another way to set it up? (My computer is a Chromebook). I don't even know how to change the time & date etc on the fitbit (I'm 69 and not very tech savvy). Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RioRita, I'm pleased to welcome you as member of the Community Forums, one of the most beautiful places for Fitbitters! Sorry for the delay.

I'll be glad to give you a hand with you new Blaze. In order to change the time and other stats from your Fitbit Blaze, you need to finish the set up process first. Please read the information on this article to start: How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Chromebooks are not compatible with Fitbit, you can check the list of compatible devices here. Take a look of that information and please let me know what model of phone you're using to connect your Fitbit. Thanks for downloading the Fitbit app and trying to do it by yourself, you did a great job. 

I'm sure we'll be able to finish the set up process together. 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @RioRita, I'm pleased to welcome you as member of the Community Forums, one of the most beautiful places for Fitbitters! Sorry for the delay.

I'll be glad to give you a hand with you new Blaze. In order to change the time and other stats from your Fitbit Blaze, you need to finish the set up process first. Please read the information on this article to start: How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Chromebooks are not compatible with Fitbit, you can check the list of compatible devices here. Take a look of that information and please let me know what model of phone you're using to connect your Fitbit. Thanks for downloading the Fitbit app and trying to do it by yourself, you did a great job. 

I'm sure we'll be able to finish the set up process together. 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes