Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Bluetooth?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is not showing up on any device bluetooth list, so I cannot connect it to my phone to sync. I also don't have an option to sync to my computer with the cable my Blaze came with, this used to be an option. There are only instructions to sync to the computer with a wireless dongle, not helpful. How can I sync my Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

With the Win10 app you may still sync through the charging cable, I'm not sure if it will work through the Fitbit connect. 

The win10 Opera should also sync through the Computers built in Bluetooth if the pc has it. 

As for your phone, there is nothing you can do about setting up through its Bluetooth. Now if your Blaze is connected to your account. Let's install the Fitbit Software, run it, and log into your Fitbit account. You should now be setup, and the app will try and sync it. 

If you would like more help, please let us know the type of phone and any error messages received. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

With the Win10 app you may still sync through the charging cable, I'm not sure if it will work through the Fitbit connect. 

The win10 Opera should also sync through the Computers built in Bluetooth if the pc has it. 

As for your phone, there is nothing you can do about setting up through its Bluetooth. Now if your Blaze is connected to your account. Let's install the Fitbit Software, run it, and log into your Fitbit account. You should now be setup, and the app will try and sync it. 

If you would like more help, please let us know the type of phone and any error messages received. 

Best Answer
0 Votes