Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No clock face on Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Nothing appears on my clock face no home screen or anything other than swiping down for message notifications or swiping up for music control.
Best Answer
0 Votes
27 REPLIES 27

Hello @Badlimey are you experiencing any issue with your tracker? if your Blaze is not showing the clock face have you tried to set up the tracker as a new device since it helped previous users experiencing the same situation?  I will be happy to help once I get the details of what you are experiencing. Woman Wink

Looking forward to your new comments! 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

@AngelaFitbit wrote:

Hello @Badlimey are you experiencing any issue with your tracker? if your Blaze is not showing the clock face have you tried to set up the tracker as a new device since it helped previous users experiencing the same situation?  I will be happy to help once I get the details of what you are experiencing. Woman Wink

Looking forward to your new comments! 

@AngelaMa we shouldnt have to do this!

The clock shouldnt just stop displaying, we shouldnt have to re-setup the device.. the problem should be fixed not just fudged.

When is this issue going to be fixed?

I'm also looking forward to your comment!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Twoshrubs i agree with you, but the reports I've read about the clock disappearing have been proceaded by " i changed my clock face and now it is gone". This would not be a case of "just disapearing", but of a communication problem with the Fitbit server and Fitbits failure to properly check of the completion of the task.. In the ideal world it would automatically try again... For now a manual retry does work. 

Best Answer

Hello @Badlimey it's great to have you here! I will be happy to help you if you provide me with more details about the issue you are experiencing with your Blaze. If you are having issues with the clock face not showing on your tracker did you try the troubleshoot advised by @LiliV on this post

I'll be around if you have any questions! 🙂 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It should be called the Fit bit probably going to be troubleshooting quite a bit; what name to long?

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Badlimey thanks for your reply! Can you please provide me more details about what are you referring to when mentioning what a name to long? Did you reach out to our support team for assistance? 

Looking forward to your reply! Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was venting my frustration at inadequacies and quirks of the product, I
feel like I am paying to be a beta tester!One thing is obvious, you have
server load issues at the expected busy times.

I shouldn't have to pay for "premium" stat services they should be
standard. You have amateurs running your marketing department in a sector
that is growing rapidly, don't get left behind!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Badlimey i see a post count of 4 but can only find 3 posts, all of which mention disatisfation.. None have mentioned what this dissatisfaction and frustration is about. More specifically what the problems might be. Personally I'm having no problems with the Blaze, and with the latest android updates even the app has become more stable. 

As for premium stat service, I'm not sure what would be missing from the free version. 

We would be happy to help out with specifics. 

Best Answer
0 Votes