Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No clock face on Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Nothing appears on my clock face no home screen or anything other than swiping down for message notifications or swiping up for music control.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Worked for me. Removed device from app then set it up again.

Moderator edit: Personal information removed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

That's mysterious @LiliV

Feel free restarting the tracker:

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all,

Just got my blaze and it is cool.  I tried changing the clock face in the app and since then.  It disappeared on the tracker.  It starts now at the Today screen and no more clock if i swap right....  I tried restarting and resyncing both phone and tracker.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Same problem. 

Restarted the tracker, the phone, synced etc...  No luck.

Did you fix it?

Best Answer

@Yannick26

Edit When the issue remains (after following @LiliV 's suggestion), see post above..

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team (Click / Tap here to contact)

Optionally check out Returns & Warranty before contacting support.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me. Removed device from app then set it up again.

Moderator edit: Personal information removed.

Best Answer

Wonderful @LiliV

Wishing a beautiful weekend

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it to work.  For me, I did the sync while plugged in the charger and I had to turn bluetooth on and off for it to completely sync and give me back my clock.

Thanks for the help.

Best Answer

I cjanged the clock face again then synced

Best Answer

Have fun with your Blaze @ everyone 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes
Worked for me too..Thanks a lot...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, hope you are having a great day! 🙂 @Abhitm welcome to the Fitbit Community! @LiliV I'm glad to hear your Blaze is working properly after setting it up as a new device. @Yannick26 and @Rich_Laue thanks for sharing the troubleshoot. @SunsetRunner It's great to see you around, hope you are having fun with your Blaze Cat Wink

Happy stepping! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks a lot @AngelaMa ... Hope to benefit from the community and give something back to it...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Abhitm it's great to have you here!  Hope to see you around more often 🙂 

Happy stepping! 😉 

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's my problem I'll have a go
Best Answer
0 Votes

its the same for me ive tryed doing everything now i cant set my tracker up again Robot Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Alisononions it's great to have you here! 🙂 Where you able to set up the Blaze? Did you try to restart the tracker before the set up process? What device are you using to set up your tracker? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing happened to me two days ago.  I tried switching to a different clock face, and then I was stuck on the "today" page and the pages to its right; no ability to swipe left to the clock. 

Resetting the watch didn't do anything.  I removed the watch from the Fitbit app, re-added it, resynched it, and the problem was resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RickInMiami 🙂 thanks for sharing your experience! I'm glad to know your Blaze is working properly after setting it up as a new device. 

Hope to see you around more often! 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Whatever fix this expensive but infested product!!!!
Best Answer