Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze availability

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are you all getting rid of the Blaze? Looks like it's no longer for sale on the website. Can I trade mine in for a discount on the Versa or Ionic?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Great to see you around @blueowlnut and @JJ_UK welcome to the Community.

Thanks for your question about Fitbit Blaze and for the information provided. As we introduce new products, we occasionally make changes to our product line to keep you on track with the most up-to-date health and fitness tracking tools.

As a result, we no longer sell Fitbit Blaze, but we encourage you to take a look at our latest models to find a device that’s right for you. Take our quiz on this page to see which device meets your needs best.

Thanks for being a Fitbit customer. Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

This is garbage and they know that there are numerous issues with the Blaze. 

Best Answer

It's still on the website store here. And support is saying it's not being discontinued. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I dont know why I wasn't seeing it on the site.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm on my third Blaze in ONE year! It's been giving me a lot of headache. I'm thankful for the helpful customer service, but I shouldn't have to replace a watch three times in a year...!! To answer your question - the Blaze is not anywhere to be found on their website from where I am (Canada). I would love to get rid of the Blaze once and for all and have the Versa instead. 

Best Answer

Versa will replace the Blaze and really since they're the same price Blaze sells are about to tank. Versa is waterproof, runs the OS, and has better features. The Blaze is going down to $150 soon I think. 

Best Answer

The Blaze has been $150 a few times already. I might try another Blaze for less than $150. Thought if it was discontinued, maybe I could use their 25% coupon from my current Blaze, on the same price Versa. No joy. Not really surprised though. And the Blaze is still on sale for now. At least in the U.S.A

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good points. I think the Blaze will go down to 150 and lower soon to get rid of stock. It could be a good pickup soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really wish they do trade in. I want atrade in both my blazes and get Versa. Looks really good. But never know performance until we start using it whether it will have issues like Blaze again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine.

Regarding your inquiries:

• At the moment you can still find the Blaze at our store.
  • No, you can't trade a Blaze since we don't have this kind of program.

If you have more questions, let me know. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can not buy the Blaze in the store and as I have just bought one here in the uk for my hubby I am worried that there are going to be lots of issues with it that we can not sort out.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hopefully you'll be okay for some time to come - I've had my Blaze for just under 2 years and only now getting a problem with heart rate tracking. (Don't forget that it comes with a 2 year warranty if purchased in the EEA, which it was if you also bought yours in the UK)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @blueowlnut and @JJ_UK welcome to the Community.

Thanks for your question about Fitbit Blaze and for the information provided. As we introduce new products, we occasionally make changes to our product line to keep you on track with the most up-to-date health and fitness tracking tools.

As a result, we no longer sell Fitbit Blaze, but we encourage you to take a look at our latest models to find a device that’s right for you. Take our quiz on this page to see which device meets your needs best.

Thanks for being a Fitbit customer. Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Submitted content: Thank you, not sure if you read the post properly but I have in fact
already bought this!. Do I take it back for a refund or will you
replace it as I only bought it last week so obviously the shops are still
selling it!!!!.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I realise you just bought yours. I love mine so my recommendation is to keep it. Fitbit are replacing mine under warranty so I’m hoping to still have my blaze for another 2 years 🙂
Best Answer
Are you going to fix the issues or are those of us who recently purchased stuck now with a buggy product? My blaze is less than 6 months old.
Best Answer

For those that are loyal fitbit users they should allow for trade ins

Best Answer

That was a quick chnage... on March 18th u just said yall were still selling. Smh.

Best Answer

I think u can return within 45 days

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m really disappointed in my Blaze and wonder if it’s being discontinued because of the many complaints about burns. I’ve had it for a year and it just started irritating and burning my skin. I called customer service but was just told someone would call me back. No way anyone should purchase a product like this and it starts harming you even when you follow the instructions. I hope someone calls me soon with acceptable resolution.

Best Answer