Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a thing happening!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a live chat & emailed and after 10 days I am still without a working Fitbit blaze. 

I have tried EVERYTHING from the help forums and it would not sync with the app. Continually “searching”. 

In the end I deleted my current device from the app & tried to reinstall & now it's not paired at all with my phone. 

This could have not happened at a worse time as I’m about to start RED January & raising money for local mental health charity. No blaze is going to make this tricky. 

Will SOMEONE please sort this out!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Is your phone on the supported list?

If its not it could be causing you problems

You might need to set up on computer until it is

To download software or App

To set it up

If you have trouble see this Article on Why cant I set up my Fitbit?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
It was working ok before?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sigh, after various emails and trying all the trouble shooting tips my blaze is still not working. 
It WAS working but after the apple upgrade to IOS13 it completely stopped syncing. 
I did everything regards turning on / off, making sure I have a compatible phone, forcing shut down blah blah. 
In the end I deleted my device from the app & tried to reinstall & now it does not recognise my blaze at all. 
I have looked at posts from the forum where people had similar problems but the trouble shooting recommendations are NOT working. 
Fitbit support has always been very good but this is beyond frustrating. 
for the love of god can someone please help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes