Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting active minutes on Fitbit Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Fitbit Blaze for a litttle over a year and I notice that after a 30 minute walk it did not record my active minutes. How do I resolve this problem? 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Sobodevil. Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your active minutes not showing for this 30 minute walk 😕

Now, I'd like to know if this is the first time this happens or if it has happened before or if this has happened again after that 30 minute walk.

As a general suggestion, I'd recommend making sure to keep the same intensity throughout your whole activities for it to give you active minutes for it. In the meantime, I can recommend giving your Blaze a restart. This will not bring the active minutes for that walk back but should prevent this from happening again in the future.

You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Hope this helps and please, let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Sobodevil. Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your active minutes not showing for this 30 minute walk 😕

Now, I'd like to know if this is the first time this happens or if it has happened before or if this has happened again after that 30 minute walk.

As a general suggestion, I'd recommend making sure to keep the same intensity throughout your whole activities for it to give you active minutes for it. In the meantime, I can recommend giving your Blaze a restart. This will not bring the active minutes for that walk back but should prevent this from happening again in the future.

You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Hope this helps and please, let me know if you need more help!

Best Answer
This has happen before:  Took your suggestion -- Reset my fitbit and active minutes is now recording.
Thank you for solving my issue
Archie Bohanon
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's really great to hear @Sobodevil 😄 I'm glad you're back on track. If you need anything else, feel free to let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did as you suggested. I restarted my Fitbit Blaze it is now recording active minutes.

Thanks

Archie Bohanon

Best Answer
0 Votes