Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not receiving text alerts to my phone .when battery is low have checked dashboard and it's ticked on there .any ideas why I'm not receiving them . Bit annoyed as my blaze died this morning with me knowing

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @SunsetRunner - Try and give it a restart:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186

Best Answer
I'm having an issue. My blaze is connected. Bluetooth is on but my texts are not going to blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @SunsetRunner, @CoachHeatherBB and @Ozzie65 thanks for stopping by and the instructions. Woman Wink I would like to know if the restart process worked? If it didn't, I recommend following the troubleshoot provided by @MarreFitbit (Android Phone) and @SantiR (iOS Phone) in those posts.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you so much this worked!!!! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

You are welcome @skyhawk I am glad to hear that your Blaze notifications are now working. Woman Very Happy If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm getting my texts are coming trough but not my msg telling me my batter is low .any ideas
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I hope you're doing well! I recommend trying the workaround I posted here. That should help you on getting those low battery notifications once again! 

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just a reminder, fitbit has never sent out text alerts about a low battery, you will receive an email notice.. Please check your spam folder. 

Also the battery has to be low durring the last sync for fitbit to know that the battery is low. 

Best Answer
0 Votes