Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had this Blaze for a while now. I've had issues before where I stopped receiving notifications and I've always been able to fix it with the tips I've found in this forum. I've tried them all multiple times.

This morning when I woke up and opened the app, there was a notification informing me there was a new Dashboard coming and I could use it if I wanted or stick with the original for now. I chose to stick with the original. Does this matter in any way? I'm not sure, all I know is it's the only thing that I've done different since yesterday and suddenly I'm not receiving text messages. I've re-synced, re-started, set up a new account, re-connected to my phone again, restarted everything again. Nothing works.

I've opened up help chats and once they here all this they start talking about warranty options. I bought this second hand, I don't have a warranty.

So is this is? Am I stuck with a watch that does one less thing now? Anyone else at all having this problem?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
144 REPLIES 144
It's almost laughable. We give up one thing to get another back for a minute. I'm just trying to hang on. I'm already 3 quarters crazy but this could send me over the edge. Lol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Folks, I don't want to jinx anything, but I went ahead and allowed my Fitbit app to update.  I had uninstalled and then reinstalled the earlier version.  So far...it seems to be working for me.  IF not, I know I can always go back to the earlier one and stop updates again, but so far...🤗

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! 

What is the version number that is working?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
okay I'm now getting text notifications most of the time.  Not all the time. Still not getting phone calls though!  But has anyone that uses tracking for run/walk noticed a big difference in mileage?  Mine is now off about a half a mile for every 1 1/2 miles I run.  This just started with the "new" update.  I swear they fix one thing and mess up something else every time!  Really have about had it with fitbit!
Best Answer
0 Votes