Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications and music tab keeps popping up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve bought a Fitbit blaze yesterday, managed to set all app notifications to the watch however the notifications and music control screen keeps popping up on the watch even when not in use, this is constant. Tried the shut down mode to reset it but this keeps happening. Any suggestions would be great as it’s also making the battery die quicker! Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

A warm welcome to the Community @JamesTK. It's great to hear that you just bought a Fitbit Blaze. In this case, you may want to turn off the notifications from your tracker so this will avoid that you get those to your watch. Just swipe down from the main screen and tap on off. 

Regarding the music control, you may want to just forget the Blaze from your Bluetooth settings and set it up again when you want to use this feature. You may want to check this article Can I improve my Fitbit device's battery life?

Hope this helps!

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have a Fitbit blaze not iconic. Turning off the notifications, defeats the object of buying the smart version of the watch. However, I did try switching off the notifications and this still occurs. Unfortunately your reply hasn’t helped much! I am wondering if it is faulty as it does this continuously! The screen also looks like the top right botton is pressed in on the screen but it’s not. Any further help would appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @JamesTK. I'm sorry for the confusion, I wrote Ionic at the beginning but in the second paragraph I mentioned your Blaze. Smiley Embarassed

I understood that you were getting those notifications even when you weren't using your device, but if they are on and your phone is nearby, the notifications will still get to the Blaze. However, it seems that even when you have them off you're still getting them. I would like you to restart your Blaze and if you have a picture of how your Blaze looks like and the data you're getting that would help me. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for your reply. My Fitbit has been replaced and my new one seems to be in working order. Thanks for trying to help 

Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that you your Fitbit Blaze got replaced @JamesTK! Hope you can continue enjoying your tracker and the notifications feature. Robot Happy

Best Answer

Ok - so he got a new Fitbit, but you didn’t explain how to fix the problem.

This is not a new Fitbit blaze, but the notifications just started popping up for no reason.

I did a restart... it didn’t fix it.

Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am having the same issue with my fitbit, started happening a few days ago. Any ideas how to fix it will be gratefully received!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Last night at 12:20 my watch vibrated (woke me up), then notifications screen popped up, then it read downloading music, then read no music.

It happened 15 minutes later too.

i also noticed this time that after that, the screen display stays on - so it drains the battery and makes it hard to sleep. Pressing the button to turn off the screen doesn’t work.

i restarted each time.

the next day... it happened again around 2:00pm. I can’t figure out why or when.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing is happening withmyBlaze.  Started after the last update to the app.  I think you haves bug somewhere

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Blaze has started doing this today and it is doing my head in every time the watch buzzes, what has caused this as I have had mine a few years and never done it before.

joe

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did anyone received solution for this problem, I have similar issue with my versa for last 2 days, I tried to do factory reset still notification keeps popping even if I’m not wearing the watch, when I’m wearing also it vibrates and says I am caught up with all the notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue. I will try some of these solutions you mentioned. 

Best Answer
0 Votes