Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications won't clear at midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, i usually throw away notifications after i read them, but i found out if i don't, i still have few days old messeges on blaze. I thought they are supposed to be cleared every midnight.. I don't care about it, i just found to be weird and thought it should act differently.. other than this, my blaze is absolutely free of any issues and i love it... I just wanted to ask if other users have similar expereince with notifications on blaze 🙂 thanks for response 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Nope, currently they stay with the older ones being removed as they are replaced by the newer. At least that is the idea.
That said I do see sometimes they do get removed but have not figured out why.
Best Answer

Hello @Lightbringer1 it's great to have you here! As @Rich_Laue mentioned currently notifications will not delete at midnight. You can delete them by tapping the clear all option at the end of the notifications. Also you can add the idea for notifications to be removed at midnight at the Feature Request board this is the best place to make your voice heard! If you post the idea get back to me with the link so I can vote for it! 

I'll be around if you have any questions! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes