Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nougat support for OnePlus 3.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not working music control and Call receive options. I need to compatible for OnePlus 3. Please fix this problem fast and roll out a update. 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

It's great to have you here @Joydip! Fitbit is always trying to add more compatible devices. Although, some users have mentioned that they are able to sync their Fitbit tracker with a phone that's not listed as compatible. However, I can't confirm all the features will work properly.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The only OnePlus phone officially recognized is the OnePlus One.

phones

Also note, they use a modified version of Android (Oxygen). The only official mobile operating systems that Fitbit currently, officially supports their trackers for is Android, Windows 8.1 or higher and iOS. While the OnePlus phones may work, all features may not.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I know. But i want support or solution. When fitbit blaze is compatible
with OnePlus 3? I waiting soo long when all features support with OnePlus
3. I really like fitbit but i need support for all features with OnePlus 3.
Please solve this music control issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oxygen os also based on Android ... Fitbit does not support Android N and who are using Android N are having music control problems..You need wait till fix

Best Answer
How much time to need fix?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@techgeeksid wrote:

Oxygen os also based on Android ... Fitbit does not support Android N and who are using Android N are having music control problems..You need wait till fix

I'm having the same issue on a OnePlus 3T, with the new OOS4.0.3 (Nougat). I wasn't aware that Nougat isn't yet supported by Fitbit, it does seem a bit strange as even Samsung phones are now getting this rolled out over the last few weeks. Notifications seem to work fine, it's just the music player that doesn't work, keeps flashing between connecting and playing. Let's keep out fingers crossed they fix it soon  🙂

And yes, I agree that Oxygen OS is standard Android, this is not a forked version such as Amazon use for their Fire range.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i think their is no way to fix it  ..only fitbit can fix it by updating its firmware and improving compatibility with android N

Best Answer

@techgeeksid wrote:

i think their is no way to fix it  ..only fitbit can fix it by updating its firmware and improving compatibility with android N

Yep exactly, that's what I meant 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

In fact, out of interest, how do you know that Nougat isn't actually supported? All I could find was this:

• Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later, and Windows 10 devices.
  • Music control via Bluetooth Classic on Android, iOS and Windows devices.

This is on the Blaze product spec's page, is there somewhere else that talks about Nougat support?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Soo please you request or report fitbit to fix this problem fast.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I know all this things. I only tell that roll out a nougat supported
version fast. Because i think this time too many users are using nougat. So
i request fitbit technical team that solve this issue faster as possible. I
am waiting for your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes