Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing Error Message

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my phone yesterday (Motorola Droid Mini) and today I tried pairing my Blaze.  Blaze Classic paired fine, but I kept getting an error message that said, "Couldn't pair with Blaze because of an incorrect PIN or passkey".  Sorry if this topic has been asked before.  Any suggestions?  Should I uninstall and re-install my Blaze, and if so, how do I do that?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 REPLIES 24

First thing of using the MAC I would turn bt off/on, this will reset the BT drivers.

Where you able to get the code entered into the phone app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ginny1 welcome to the Fitbit Community! , I was reviewing the list of supported syncing devices and the iPhone SE is not there. It could sync but it could experience some issues. I would recommend to restart the tracker and restart your computer before the set up process. 

Let me know how it goes! Woman Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

Hi Angela:

Well, as fate would have it, I came home on Friday to find the power had gone off.  In the process, though, when I restarted my computer and tried to sync my Blaze, low and behold, it synced for the first time!  So, perhaps your suggestion to restart was good.  Also, my iphone being the new SE model, also synced so it was a lucky day.  

I am amazed at how the Blaze tracks your sleep patterns which we would not have any other way of finding out if you are single and sleep alone.  🙂

Have a great sunny weekend!

Ginny1

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was finally able to sync the iphone SE with the bluetooth turned on and
the app open at the same time. Mind you my computer had been turned off
and on again before trying this on Friday as the power had gone off so now
on Sat. am. I see the phone app showing the same statistics as are
currently on my Blaze so they must be "talking" to each other. 🙂

Happy Saturday to you!

Ginny1

--
Nature's Soul Photography
http://naturessoulphotography.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ginny1 I'm glad to hear you where able to set up your Blaze and you are enjoying the experience! Hope to see you around in the Discussions board, it's a great place to share your experience, get tips to improve your sleep, find and share great recipes or find friends! 

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes