Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Mentioned Problems... NO Charge / Overheats / No Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had a few different FITBITs since 2013, and this is my 2nd BLAZE watch- 1st was totally damaged in an accident.  This watch is about 1 1/2 yrs. old and besides bands breaking haven't had ANY issues till about 2 months ago.  I never wear it in or around water, so it HASN'T gotten wet but...

- Syncing issues with incorrect TIME,  2- months ago

- NOT holding a charge for more than 10 hrs.,  early last month

- Blank screen yet still counting steps and HRT Monitor working via  Fitbit APP,  last week...

I did the Reset option- (left / bottom right button hold) and let the watch stay in the charger over the weekend... Sunday evening went to check- EVERYTHING work normally.

- Woke up today to the Overtemp Icon and the unit MAD hot while in the charger, took it out to cool down it shows 2 bars of battery after overnight in cradle... placed back in charger for 1 hr- showed FULL battery... Watch is now OFF and dead battery icon after 3 hrs. of usage.

I would like some CS help, These aren't cheap $50 throw away watches... For $200- repairability should be an option or at least to be used for an upgraded style if not longer available... BLAZE >>> Versa / Ionic...

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the forums!

You need to contact support. Use the help link at the top of the forum.

But I would not charge it any more if its overheating

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes