Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems getting Fitbit Blaze to charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have Fitbit blaze and it is not charging from few days

any solution or any service centre details in India

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Vanshp, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for the details provided about your Blaze's battery behavior. 

As per the description, it seems that it has insufficient power source. Where do you charge your tracker? Have you checked if by any chance the USB port or outlet is faulty? If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub. You can find more detailed information in the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Also, I'd like you to review the tips and recommendations provided in the article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

As a friendly reminder, the following are some factors that have an impact on battery life and may cause your battery to drain more quickly:

• Frequently checking the Fitbit app, which syncs your tracker
  • Frequently receiving notifications
  • Frequently checking your stats
  • Using Quick View. 

If you still believe your battery is not lasting as long as expected, we’d like you to do a battery test to see how long your battery lasts after a full charge. Please do the following:

1. Disable the features that can impact battery life as described here.
  2. Fully charge your tracker.
  3. Sync your tracker 5-6 times a day. 
  4. Wear your tracker until it is fully depleted.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Balaji6794 , welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems charging your Fitbit Blaze. I'd like to help you out with this.

Have you tried different USB ports or outlets? If so, you can also try cleaning the contacts on your Blaze and the charger with some rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab and then, you can try again and see if this helps.

If you need anything else, feel free to let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I am having the same issue, my blaze turns on for a second after I take it out of the charging dock but then it’s goes black with the Fitbit logo.Do you know how to fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Vanshp, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. Thanks for the details provided about your Blaze's battery behavior. 

As per the description, it seems that it has insufficient power source. Where do you charge your tracker? Have you checked if by any chance the USB port or outlet is faulty? If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub. You can find more detailed information in the help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Also, I'd like you to review the tips and recommendations provided in the article: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

As a friendly reminder, the following are some factors that have an impact on battery life and may cause your battery to drain more quickly:

• Frequently checking the Fitbit app, which syncs your tracker
  • Frequently receiving notifications
  • Frequently checking your stats
  • Using Quick View. 

If you still believe your battery is not lasting as long as expected, we’d like you to do a battery test to see how long your battery lasts after a full charge. Please do the following:

1. Disable the features that can impact battery life as described here.
  2. Fully charge your tracker.
  3. Sync your tracker 5-6 times a day. 
  4. Wear your tracker until it is fully depleted.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes