Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems restarting Fitbit Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze stopped tracking my sleep around 4 days ago. I have read in other threads that I should try a hard reset, but when I press the left and lower right buttons, I just get my notifications. My back (left) button works fine when I use it on its own. Please help me as the sleep tracking function is the main reason I'm using the Fitbit in the first place. Thank you! 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Maloehr, great to see you in the Community Forums! Welcome aboard! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems restarting your tracker. Let me give you a hand with this and thanks a lot for what you've already tried!

Whenever you press both buttons on the Blaze, make sure to hold them making the same pressure for about 10-12 seconds until your tracker turns off and comes back on. If that doesn't work, you can still turn off your Blaze from the settings. For this, go to the last screen on your tracker, tap on it to access the settings, then look for the Shutdown option and then, to turn it back on, press the back button again until it turns on.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Maloehr, great to see you in the Community Forums! Welcome aboard! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems restarting your tracker. Let me give you a hand with this and thanks a lot for what you've already tried!

Whenever you press both buttons on the Blaze, make sure to hold them making the same pressure for about 10-12 seconds until your tracker turns off and comes back on. If that doesn't work, you can still turn off your Blaze from the settings. For this, go to the last screen on your tracker, tap on it to access the settings, then look for the Shutdown option and then, to turn it back on, press the back button again until it turns on.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes