Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Fitbit Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new iPhone and it wouldn’t synch. I posted on the forum and followed steps by updating the IOS. Now it doesn’t track my sleep and I’m not getting text alerts, and the new dashboard doesn’t show my challenges and I hate the new configuration.  I will never recommend a Fitbit blaze to anyone and I want my money back for a watch that can’t synch with a new iPhone 7. I’m very frustrated and this is wasting a lot of valuable time to do all of this ridiculous hoop jumping. Honestly- Consumer Reports here I come.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @Katcondie. Great to see you in the Community Forums!

I'm very sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not syncing to your new iPhone and that you're not liking the new configuration of the app.

When it comes to the syncing, sleep tracking and text alerts, I can suggest setting up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

After this, go to the app, tap on the tracker at the top left corner of the app to go to the Settings and then go to Notifications. Enable them here, it will ask you to proceed with the setup process, you just press Pair and from there, the notifications should work well. Also, your tracker should sync without a problem.

Now, about the configuration of the new dashboard, I'm sorry about that... It's a little change that as any other change, might not look good at the beginning but as you get used to it, you'll find it easy to use.

Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for these directions. I will do this after work today and let you know. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Yes, I did all of the above- set it as a new device and it is now synching. After the first charge of the device, however, the time was wrong on the clock initially. I wore the watch for a few hours and then wanted to synch my steps as I was in a challenge. When I did that, my Fitbit Sanchez and reset to the correct time, but then set my steps at 0. I’ve never had this problem before, so I don’t really know what’s going on. I guess I’ll see what happens the next time I have to charge. At any rate, my iPhone is now giving me text alerts and will synch, at least until it’s time to charge again. Thank you for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Should have read “synched” not Sanchez.

Best Answer
0 Votes