Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge Plus compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the Fitbit Blaze compatible with the Samsung Galaxy 28 Edge Plus having a nightmare connecting via Bluetooth.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry I meant s8 edge plus lol 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Rhinos4573.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, is a compatible mobile device. You can check this information here. If you are having issues connecting it with your tracker, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just bought a Blaze and it will not pair with my S8.  I've tried every solution on earth, online and at Fitbit and it still won't pair with anything but Classic.  "Pairing rejected by Blaze" is the message.  Apparently it won't send notifications if only paired in Classic.  Nice device but without all the features, useless for the price.  I see this all over the Forums.  What gives?  Can't Fitbit make this work?  And please, don't tell me to go through all the steps listed in these help Foeums.  I've spent hours going through them over and over and over again.

Note: My Surge worked just perfect for over a year.  It's paired both in Classic and standard pairing.

Best Answer
One he'll of a frustration think I'll b getting my money back

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Best Answer
0 Votes
Too late bought it but I'll b taking it back to get my money back waste of time and money

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Best Answer
0 Votes