Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with phone syncing to device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit won't sync with phone. Its only a week old and has been fine until today. I tried re starting the device but this did nothing. I also tried deleting the device and app off my phone, and trying to completely start again from scratch but this hasn't helped either! My phone said it had found the device but froze at this initial stage and went no further in setting up or syncing with the device. Can anyone help please?!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Lcwithers. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having issues getting your tracker to connect to your phone.

I'd say, try restarting your tracker about two or three times more. Make sure that you're restarting it by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and try to restart your phone as well. After doing this, follow the set up process again. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is rare but sometimes a complete  power off shutdown  of the phone is needed.

Since we are refferring to the Blaze, we can also do a shutdown through it's setting menu.

Also it has helped some to remove tye Blaze from the phones Bluetooth 

Best Answer
0 Votes