Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put more smart into blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The blaze is labeled as a fitness smart watch but if you could access apps like instagram from your blaze that would be next level

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Thastings2. Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I see this not very probable but it could be that in the future, we can have another tracker with all the capabilities of a smart watch. As you mention, the Blaze is meant to be a fitness smart tracker and that's the main goal at the moment while at the same time, implementing some other features as app notifications and call/text/calendar notifications.

The Fitbit Blaze doesn't have the needed hardware to make it a full functional smart watch but as I said before, it could be that in the future our team comes up with something like this.

I found this feature suggestion that you might want to take a look at and leave your vote and comments there. Click here to see the suggestion.

Any other question you may have, I'm here to help.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Thastings2. Welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

I see this not very probable but it could be that in the future, we can have another tracker with all the capabilities of a smart watch. As you mention, the Blaze is meant to be a fitness smart tracker and that's the main goal at the moment while at the same time, implementing some other features as app notifications and call/text/calendar notifications.

The Fitbit Blaze doesn't have the needed hardware to make it a full functional smart watch but as I said before, it could be that in the future our team comes up with something like this.

I found this feature suggestion that you might want to take a look at and leave your vote and comments there. Click here to see the suggestion.

Any other question you may have, I'm here to help.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer