Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM sleep stages and lucid dreams alarm.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit...it's been a long wait for all of us to have an access to REM data....
Please think of giving us a possibility of setting a vibration alarm when in REM. This way the tracker would be able to let us know that we are experiencing a dream....
Think of it. If your tracker would give you a light vibration alarm to send you a message that you are dreaming, you would have a chance to awake in your dream, and become awake...in your dream.
You would have a chance to experience everything that you can imagine, change your dream as you wish, do what you want, go whenever you wanted to go, learn new skills, explore, let go of fear and any negativity, discover your past.
The potentials are, believe me, truly immense.
This would revolutionize the industry, and the way how we live.

Fitbit....you may be on the edge of something HUGE.
You can try to change the world, like Microsoft did.
Do not blow your chance...

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back @VLRE!

I'm sorry you're having problems being able to see the new sleep stages feature. Whenever you're on your iPhone app and you go to the Sleep tile, then choose any sleep log, what do you see?

If you could share a screenshot of how it looks, that would be awesome!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @VLRE. I'm glad to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums!

This is a very interesing suggestion and I would really like to see something like this as I also look into lucid dreaming (never been able to achieve it though) but I think this would be really helpful!

At the moment, the best thing you can do is to share your idea in the Feature Suggestions board. Hopefully more people with the same interest will vote for it and that way it can possibly be considered to be implemented in a near future.

Hope this helps and anything else you may need, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I loved the update, but unfortunately it worked for only tow days, now its back to old patterns. How can I bring this back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @WustenHexe! 🙂 Great to see you here!

The Sleep Stages feature should be working fine by now. There are just some details that you need to keep in mind to ensure everything will work. For more information on this, click here to check my post with all these recommendations.

Let me know if you need more help!

Best Answer

Unfortunately, there is no changes that are here on my iPhone app.

I am using Blaze.

Same old, no sleep stages shown...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @VLRE!

I'm sorry you're having problems being able to see the new sleep stages feature. Whenever you're on your iPhone app and you go to the Sleep tile, then choose any sleep log, what do you see?

If you could share a screenshot of how it looks, that would be awesome!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep stages are not working again.

Moreover, when I go to bed I manually trigger sleep.

When I wake up, and stop the sleep log, it tells me that it can's save the log, because another one is already existing there!One day of sleep stages recorded.One day of sleep stages recorded.

No sleep stages today!No sleep stages today!

This is the only day where stages were recorded.This is the only day where stages were recorded.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This could truly be a life changing enhancement and would be sooo easy to implement.   Fitbit I would gladly make the change myself w your source code..

Best Answer