Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bluetooth (Classic) Incorrect Pin or Passkey Error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I had to uninstall and reinstall the fitbit app at least 4 times  before it paired then sync took place.

I didnt do anything different, , just the  last time it paired when previously it told me the pin/paskey story time and time again. he ho

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @dj37  are you sure that you are referring to bluetooth classic,  rather then setting up your tracker?

Bluetooth Classic gets paired through the phones bluetooth settings,  not the Fitbit app?

Best Answer
I appreciate your comments, My phone kept telling me it could not pair with the fitbit. I tried all I knew, Phone was connected ot other devices via Bluetooth. I found by default, reuploading the Fitbit app that the problem solved itself, why I dont know, and I dont care. All aok now, I can see my results on my phone, steps etc.#

dj
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

This thread I'd about Bluetooth classic which is only used when controlling music on an android or windows phone.

Your referring to bluetooth low energy and the Fitbit app being able to connect to your Fitbit tracker.  This is what I thought but is unrelated ti this thread. 

Best Answer