Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to Move are Inconsistent

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

My hourly Reminders to Move don't notify me consistently throughout the course of a day. I know that it won't remind you if you've already hit 250 steps, but when I haven't, sometimes I get a reminder and sometimes I don't.

I've attempted to restart my Blaze, but that hasn't helped.

Has anyone had this issue? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community @ValerieR! Thanks for letting me know that you've restart your Blaze. I would like you to confirm that you followed this procedure to restart it. Additionally, I would like you to disable the reminders:

- Go to your online Dashboard > click on settings > Blaze tracker 

- Click on reminders to move > disable > save > sync 

After this, setting them up again and keep monitoring them. 

Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks, Sylvia!

That's correct, I did follow those restart instructions.

I've just disabled and re-enabled the Reminders to Move, and I will check back later in the week if I'm still noticing issues.

Best Answer

Welp, now it seems as though my notification issues have spread beyond just my Reminders to Move. It seems I'm randomly not receiving running lap notifications and text notifications as well. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before starting your next run, press the settings gear and check that laps are turned on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, they are. I have them set to .25 miles. I'll get one or two throughout the course of a 2.5 mile run, but they definitely aren't every .25 miles.

Best Answer
0 Votes