Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair center for Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitibit have any repair centers? 

My Bladge is not showing heart rate, upon trouble shooting found out that tracker is defective and out of warranty. It doesn’t make sense of just throwing a tracker which is $200.

Is this how Fitbit plans on selling more and more models? 

Best Answer
73 REPLIES 73

I saw someone’s post above about https://www.joesge.com/ being a possible repair option. Did some looking on the internet to see if it was a scam but only found good reviews, so decided to give them a try. Super easy process. Thought it needed a new battery which their site estimated at $65. Sent it in (free prepaid label by Joes) and they diagnosed a different issue, only costing me $45. Sent it back for free. Super clear communication throughout the entire process. Got it back earlier this week and it is working like a charm again!! Battery is no longer draining in a few hours - it’s lasting several days again!! I’d highly recommend giving JoesGE a try - I will definitely use them again! Much cheaper than buying a new one!! 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue with mine as well. Trying see if you had any luck with  soldering 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit screen has been damaged and it is only vibrating for messages. That means only the screen has gone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are plenty of straps on ebay, I've purchased a few and they all seem OK.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe I have the same issue with my Blaze. Have you had any luck repairing the charging ports?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, the watch was eventually regarded as being beyond repair by the owner and Fitbit asked for it to be returned to them, they paid for the shipping. After they tested it themselves they agreed to send a free replacement under the warranty. The watch was about 9 months old. That process took about 4 weeks. Hope this helps you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, all efforts to boot my fitbit Alta hr proved abortive, please assist me. None to fix it on Nigeria. What do I do

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very frustrated about this too! Spent over $200 for a versa only to go out within a yr, got a replacement n that too is out. They said they do no repair n was so upset coz we are not talking of a 20$ watch. That is very poor customer service and management. They should either make long lasting equipment or have better solutions. I sure ain't investing on a fitbit in the future and will spread word too coz I can't let loved ones waste their money like I did! 

Best Answer
Hi My Fitbit delta suddenly stopped working. I think that the screen is broken. It’s not under warranty anymore as I bought it 15 months ago. How to I do to get it repaired? Thanks Louise
Best Answer
Sorry to hear that you have a screen problem out of the warranty period. I suggest that you contact the Fitbit warranty team as they may be able to help, either with a sympathetic warranty repair or a chargeable repair. If they say no to both then I believe there are businesses that claim to be able to fix them. Maybe someone else in this community may come up with a name. I am in the UK so maybe too far away from you to help with a name. Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Joe's Gaming & Electronics!! Go to their website, look for your device,
tell them what's wrong, they give you a quote, you ship it to them for
free, they tell you what they can do for you, and ship it back for free.
Surprisingly quick and easy and so much cheaper than buying a new one!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to Amazon and purchase a new Blaze watch band with a frame.

I just purchased a Blaze watch band with a frame from Amazon.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

They send only if it's under warranty.. I think it's 1 year from last pairing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Versa for about a year and a half with no problem.  It recently ran fully out of charge.   When I put it on the charger it showed the 0% icon and then the Fitbit symbol.  Charging didn't work so i bought a new charger.   Nothing!  When i contacted support found I'd need to pay to get support.   Got so annoyed after what I spent in the first place  I told them I'd just go buy an Apple watch!

Best Answer

For me I used only GPS feature .

Next time I will buy a cheaper watch and rely on phone for GPS.

I don't think fitbit will survive for long , the product is not worth money .

Best Answer

If the blaze has a battery inside of it, I'd be tempted to open it and see if can change it.  It was a better design than the versa for me.

Anyone out there attempted to do this 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Dave1964  see Post #22 above where someone did send in their Blaze to a place that replaces batteries. The business also sells the battery if you feel capable of doing the work yourself.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm thinking now that I need a new battery. Just don't know who would do
that.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure what part of the world you are in but it seems that as time goes on more and more workshops are repairing Fitbit. Scroll back to the beginning of this community blog and you will see that other users have found repairers in the USA and maybe UK as well. Hope you find someone to do the repairs.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Singapore
Best Answer
0 Votes