Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen died

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen has died the back still blinks and I can find it on my phone to sync, but the screen shows nothing. I have turned it off and on. I am going to put it in the charger although phone app shows it still has a charge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Community @Lakesidemama! Yeah, it totally sounds like your tracker's screen isn't working at all. You mentioned it's syncing to your account. I would like you to confirm that you've done a restart by following this procedure. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I did several restarts. It always vibrates as though it is working, but no screen. The green heart monitor lights flash on the back when it turns back on, but no screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for confirming the restart @Lakesidemama! I've shared your post with Customer Support, they should reply back to you within the following days. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer

my screen is completely black.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @langford! Have you tried doing a restart? I would like you to double check that  your tracker is properly charged

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer

its working!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!

Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that your tracker is working now @langford! I hope you can continue enjoying it. 

You may want to check the Discussions Board and get healthy tips, sleep better and get movingRobot Happy

Best Answer