Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen jumping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden the watch went nuts.

In the best case my screen flashes and moves about once a second.

The worst case scenario it moves so fast that it is not possible to read anything. It jumps following the green lights at the back.

It all depends on the screen I choose.

It worked quite well for about two months though.

The communication with my telephone seems to be working well.

Am I the only lucky one with this crazy device?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for this. I had similar problem. Solved it via the reset mode. Works perfectly now. Many thanks 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

It's great to see new faces @victor-ausberto, welcome!

If your Blaze screen is not working as it should, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi Alejandra, thank you for your advice. It solved part of the problem, in fact the screen is now quite normal. However, it does not show the heart beats. The lights at the back of the device are blinking normally, but it does not accept any one of the displays showing heart beats.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Mine just did this tonight. I reset it so far so good. 😊

Best Answer

Good for you
Mine is still bothering me because it is not reading heart beats
Have a super day.

Victor

Moderator edit: removed personal info

Best Answer

This does the trick and in less the 10 seconds!!! Thanks!

Best Answer

Hello, I hope you are doing fine.

I am glad to hear that the issue you were experiencing was fixed by following the instructions provided. About the heart rate, in this post, you will be able to see some things that might be affecting this reading and some tips to improve it.

See you around. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I had the same problem and this solved it. Thank you!

Best Answer

It's great to hear that your Blaze is now working properly @MarshaKellum, if there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this. I had similar problem. Solved it via the reset mode. Works perfectly now. Many thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

2019 and the solution is still working. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks....it worked great!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay!! It worked.  Took me several attempts as I had taken it out of the wrist strap holder and I don't think I was pressing the buttons exactly right.  Nevertheless it ultimately worked just as you described.  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes