Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen won't swipe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My screen won't super side to side so I can't see my steps or anything, will only swipe to notifications
Best Answer
0 Votes
41 REPLIES 41

It's not working for me. I've tried resetting, it's like the left button is not working?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately this fix does not seem to be working for me. When  I push the top and bottom buttons on the right hand side nothing happens after 10 to 15 seconds. Do you have any other suggestions? 

Thank you 

@FerdinandFitbit wrote:

Hi there @Rayray1. Great to see you in the Community! 🙂

If your screen is not swiping to the sides, I'd recommend restarting it by pressing the left and the lower right buttons together for 10-15 seconds. This will make your tracker to turn off and turn back on and this should fix the problem.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My apology I read the fix wrong. The fix worked perfectly. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dsuter, I have a surge and have the same problem!!  Irritating.  Did you ever get a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No sadly I did not

Sent on the move!
Best Answer
0 Votes

was not able to make it work tried several times  for 15 seconds both buttons.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I had to reset it. You hold down the single button on ur left if
looking at it and the bottom button on the right , hold down at the same
time and it will reset.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent on the move!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done that about 15 times. Sometimes it fixed it, most of the time it doesn't.  My surge is now just a watch that lets me start only a "Free run" (the only thing i can navigate to with the buttons).  VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze is having the same problem.  Unfortunately I can't restart it either as I have found my lower right button is not working either.  Any other suggestions please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for your advice.

But my Fitbit still not working.

I will keep trying.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wito, if you press the home button and lower right button and hold for the 15 sec, it "looks" like it doesn't do anything, but the display fades to blank. When that happens, press the home button which turns the watch back on

Best Answer

My screen still won’t swipe, I have tried everything.  I am ready to return it.  It’s brand new and it’s as if it’s not touch screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same!  It’s making me crazy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me.  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to reset, so I just held down the power button and the lower button
at the same time. Hold for a few seconds and it will reset.
Best Answer
Thanks. I tried everything and ended up replacing it. New one works great though!
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit blaze wouldn’t swipe and I found this post and tried resetting it and it worked thanks so much 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

IhaveI the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hold left and right button at same time it will reset and work
Best Answer
0 Votes