Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Weekly Goals

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think it'll be really helpful to be able to set weekly goals, and have a page to see all the items in one place with there weekly totals and percentage of weekly goal reached. I think this would be perfect because alot of weight-loss articles discuss the importance of having a total weekly burn/deficiency rather then daily! And this would definitely push me to make up for the days I slack off later in the week. ! 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there @cjfrye. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

At the moment, on your dashboard you can choose to have your goals for the day or for the week. For this, go to your online dashboard, then hover your mouse over the Daily goal tile which should look like the image below:

goal edit.jpggoal edit 2.jpg

At the top, you can decide if you want this to be for your daily goal or for your weekly goal. Save the changes and you're all set!

Let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I have just launched a clock face to the Fitbit app store that allows you to set and track weekly goals. It works for calories, steps, distance and floors. It also shows progress towards your daily goals.

It is currently for the Ionic only as that's what I have:

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/875023bb-d0fc-4493-8893-ecca5b438287

If you try it, please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Howard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please demonstrate how to do this via the web app?  I can't use the mobile app as my phone has never been included on those supported by the app!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My ap doesn’t have a toggle- it only lists daily activity- is there an updated version of this app or did they stop having this feature 

Best Answer

It is still there, you just need to move your mouse cursor around until you see a cog icon appear, then click on that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope the ipad doesn’t have that option there is no toggle button no matter where I go or how long I move my finger 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has an hourly and daily goal …no weekly

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you use an Ionic or Versa 2 then check out my "Weekly Goals" watch face to get daily AND weekly goal-tracking direct on your watch.

My website

Weekly Goals

The app in the Fitbit gallery

Weekly Goals by Hocavi | Fitbit App Gallery

You can use it completely for free as long as you visit my website every couple of days for a new code, or you can buy a code that lasts longer.

Thanks,

Howard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah No, I have a Flex2 - it would be nice if they standardize even for older models 

Best Answer
0 Votes