Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup and notifications issues (Samsung 8+)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I have read many, many posts on the issues between s8+ and the Blaze ... I am wondering if anything has been resolved? I cannot receive notifications on my s8+ from my Blaze as well as it continues to reject the pairing to Bluetooth. Please help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @ecogs.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues setting up your tracker? If you do, I recommend restarting it and follow the procedure provided in the How do I set up my Fitbit device? article. Once you paired your device you need to follow the process provided in the How do I setup calls/texts notifications? post in order to receive notifications.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please remember that the threads you read also mentiothat that the user is unable to pair the tracker to the phone. The rejected by the blaze message will be received every time @ecogs. You need to follow @AlejandraFitbit's instructions. 

I will also add that if your phone does not show notifications on its lock screen, no notifications will be sent to the tracker. 

Also make sure that Fitbit notifications are running. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

FWIW I'm on a Samsung S8 and all is working well.  We basically have the same hardware except yours is better.  Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes