Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shattered Screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While mowing the yard, I looked down and noticed my screen was shattered on my Blaze. There is no memorable impact I can recall that would have caused the damage. When calling their customer service department, they very politely told me there was no way to repair the screen and their only contribution to the solution was a 25% discount towards a new replacement device. That would bring the total to $150 for a replacement. I've had this since Christmas. Needless to say, I'm not too thrilled. The glass is very delicate and fragile, design flaw in my opinion for a device designed to be worn on the wrist of active individuals. Bottom line, If I decide to purchase again I will be sure to get a screen protector. 

Moderator edit: Words choice

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

3374930a0df09725c88522c64a67dbb7

Best Answer
0 Votes

Probably sending it from from your parents house. Thanks, buddy! 👍

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @msfurrh and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about what happened with your Blaze, if I am not wrong, you can use that 25% discount with every other Fitbit tracker. If that is the case, you can check out our comparison page and take a look at the Fitbit products to see if you prefer other one or you can use it to purchase another Blaze. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Have Fun with your choice.

Wishing a wonderful day 

cute-kittens14

Best Answer
0 Votes