Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show to edit dashboard values

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought Fitbit blaze and its nightmare navigating the various components and immediately a problem arose for some reason  number of water cups was incorrectly entered. Ok so it showed 4 glasses and I said let me change that to 2 glasses. For 30 minutes I tried and tried and support said go to community. How does one edit values etc that are entered and shown in the dashboard?

thank you 

Dr Lawrence 

n

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @EditDashboard, at the top right hand side of every page in the Community you will see a link to your Dashboard.

Click on that, and then click on the water "tile".  At the bottom of the tile you will see the words "see more" .  That will ake you to your log page.

Scroll all the way to the bottom and there you will see your water.  You shoupd see "Logged" and then your incorrect log.  Click on that and an x will appear.  Click on that and the work "delete" will appear.  Click to delete.

You can also do this if you are using a phone app by clicking on your water log and choosing "edit" and delete.  If you would like more detailed instructions for the app please let us know whether you are using iOS, Android or Windows 10.

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much for your reply I appreciate it

I just bought fitbit blaze and am having withdrawal systems. Ha ha but there's truth in my statement.

Specifically the box that contains the fitbit says all the wonderful things the device can perform. But to know how to results in.my comment that it's not not user friendly.

A quick example one of the features is sleep capabilities as listed on.the box. But I go to my fitbit and where is sleep what's going on? Spend over hour pressing this pressing that where's sleep icon or button?

My thinking out of the box it may be in the manual which I have downloaded but haven't gotten to yet. And when i refer to.your message that i.say omg how were you able to find those steps?

Why all these comments as i.am working in Telemedicine. And fitbit could advance individual patient remote monitoring?

On this application of fitbit needs an easy to.use and navigate. I.bought amazon echo and unless i.buy the annuals or how to books that one will.not be able to navigate the fitbit.

Appreciate your comments and apologize for this lo long reply

Cheers
Dr Lawrence

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes