Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing active minutes when asleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I got my new Blaze, an upgrade from my Charge HR. This morning it is claiming that my activity was very intense and I burnt over 1500 while I was asleep. 

Have I set something up wrong or have I received a broken unit?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @SylvanasF! It's pretty weird that you're receiving active minutes, when you were sleeping. I would like you to double check the following, as this may be the reason why you're seeing active minutes at that time: 

- Did you manually log any activity yesterday?

- Did your Blaze reset at midnight? 

- How many steps you notice this morning in your tracker? 

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia, 

I didn't log any manual activity yesterday and I think it reset at midnight. I only actually got it set up at about 10.30pm yesterday. 

It hasn't logged and steps while I was asleep and the sleep tracker says I was asleep.  Though I'm also having an issue where sleep is still being shown as it was with my ChargeHR rather than showing the stages.

During the rest of today the activity and calorie logs have been pretty much as I would expect them to be.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for answering the questions @SylvanasF! I'm glad to hear that your data is properly showing now. You should receive sleep stages now as you have a Fitbit Blaze. In this case, I would like you to make sure you have the latest firmware version which is 17.8.401.3. 

If you don't have the latest one, then follow these steps to properly update your tracker. Additionally, you can learn more about it by checking What should I know about sleep stages?

Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes