Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages shows 'No Stages'

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blaze and i received the sleep insights yesterday morning after i woke up. Delighted that it being a suprise, i tried to sync multiple times to see Sleep Stages.

I did not see any and just brushed it off, figuring i need tracker updated to see the data. I recieved the firmware update yesterday evening and it was successful.

I still do not see Sleep Stages last night too, even after the update. Anyone in the same boat ?

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71
It returned the following day!

Michael Sivey, MEd, LPCC
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Blaze and it disappeared last night.  Hope it comes back.  Great feature

Best Answer

This is frustrating. No stages for 3 days, had it for one night and then it's gone back to the old feature. 

Would love to hear how people have fixed the issue. It was so informative. I'd like to be able to track the sleep I get and compare it to how I actually feel. 

Best Answer

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I found a thread from a couple of days ago which said it was being investigated but nothing since. Very frustrating!

Best Answer

I have found that if I alter the sleep info or if I have a day that has two entries (taking a nap or long period of being awake between sleeps) then it reverts back to the old style. Otherwise, it stays with the new version.  Obviously, there are still bugs to work out.

Best Answer

Same here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jmattwood wrote:

@Popeye76 wrote:

Has yours returned for you yet? Mine went to the old style as well.

Yep. Had the stages for the last two three nights...

Reverted to the old style last night.

I think @Eagle1 may be correct - I deleted an hour's sleep before going to bed as I had not been asleep but watching TV.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi mine seems to be ok now

Regards

John Clark
Best Answer
0 Votes

Insights proved for two nights, then reverted back to old less valuable information. Frustrated. 

@Jctheplumber wrote:
Hi mine seems to be ok now

Regards

John Clark

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also had it working for 5 days.   Recharged Friday night, now Saturday night after doeing a reset Saturday day, it did not track the 4 stages.  Very frustrating as I really wanted to see.  I can tell this should not have been marked solved.  Maybe we need to start a new thread on this firmware bug.   Hopefully the moderators are sharing with engineering and not sweeping. 

Best Answer

Same issue here. Had sleep stages for 4 nights after doing the latest firmware update update, but I woke up this morning and no stages for last night's data. It's back to the old style (minus the details).

Best Answer
This morning I had the new format of sleep stages again.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine returned to the new format with sleep stages.
Best Answer

Finally started getting stages...  4 nights in a row.  Hopefully this is permanently fixed and I can string together 7 days of data!!  BTW, I didn't do anything to update or fix, just started working on it's own (3 days after latest firmware update).

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found the night i charged it it didn't work but came back the following night.Fingers crossed it's been ok since
Best Answer

I have a charge 2 and its been over a week that my sleep pattern says no stages! Not very happy about this. It's been updated and charged with no change.. help!!

Best Answer

I had the same problem and contacted fitbit. They asked if I had the ALL DAY SYNC on. I did not and have now turned it on. We will see if the sleep stages show up tomorrow. I was getting them every other day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the update the day i received notice....and haven't changed any settings.  The sleep stages worked for 2 days this week and then Friday it went back to the old mode of sleep analysis displayed.

Best Answer

I have a Blaze and Charge 2 that showed the updated sleep stages for one night and then went back to the old reporting. 

Best Answer

I had the same issue! First three days it showd sleep stages. From day 4 till now (day 7), the old sleep measure (times wake up, times restless, etc.) 

Best Answer
0 Votes