Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages shows 'No Stages'

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blaze and i received the sleep insights yesterday morning after i woke up. Delighted that it being a suprise, i tried to sync multiple times to see Sleep Stages.

I did not see any and just brushed it off, figuring i need tracker updated to see the data. I recieved the firmware update yesterday evening and it was successful.

I still do not see Sleep Stages last night too, even after the update. Anyone in the same boat ?

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71

I have always had my all-day sync activated and still have the same problem.  So unless they are creating an update to send out somehow via being connected all-day through the sync.....it doesn't help the problem

Best Answer

My sleep stages stopped working on April 1. Worked great for a few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm...I don't think that's the issue. I don't have all-day sync turned on at night and sleep stages was working fine until the weekend when it reverted back to the old version of tracking sleep....

Best Answer

My sleep stages came back again when I checked it this morning.  Did everyone get their sleep stages back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked again for one day. I guess it's a hit or miss update. Mostly miss.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine still states NO STAGES!! Over a week now! So disgusted! I am most interested in my sleep patterns! What do we do??

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It has never worked on my Blaze.  The Stages graph is available on the app, but it lists all the sleep time as "No Stages".

Fitbit made such a big deal about releasing this feature, it would be nice if they would at least let us know what's going on.  Staying silent isn't helping their customer support reputation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked for 5 nights continuously since i received the update.

On Sunday evening, i took a nap and its did not track the stages during the nap. Did not work on last night too. 

Taking this of "Solved" status.

Best Answer

Sleep stage is back.

the difference between pattern and stage is i start the "begin sleep" or not.

you can try not to start it if you want the sleep stage 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I have the Charge 2 and have "Sleep Insights" enabled yet still do NOT SEE ANY Sleep data for this.

Please advise what steps are needed, also have "All Day Sync" enabled and still have not yet recieved any sleep insight data/stages yet...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my blaze on Thursday. Last night was the first time the sleep cycles didn't work. What Firmware Version is everyone on? I am on 17.8.401.3

Best Answer

Same version. Same issue.  Boo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the blaze as well and it has shown me stages every night except for last night.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had Stages for 3 days starting March 29th. Then one night of no stages. Three more nights of stages, then none last night.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same firmware version. So far I am getting 3 nights of Stages, followed by 1 night without, then a second 3 days with, and 1 without. I have no idea why.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had 8 nights with stages, then I got nothing for last night. What's going on?!? It seems like lots of people are having problems...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. I was showing sleep stages since March 28th for all but one night. Then it was fine until last night. No sleep stages when I checked this morning. It's so disappointing to open the app and not find that detailed information I'd been expecting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I chatted with Fitbit and asked me to restart and change wrists. It still doesn't work!!! I have resided the fact it will never work!! 😑 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is just wrong. Mine resumed tracking the sleep stages. They need to provide you with a device that works properly.
Best Answer

I had a rough night sleeping so I got up, checked and found I got a couple hours- went down and  slept on couch, that's where I go no stages- and I'm pretty sure I was asleep

was I asleep?? I'd never seen those lines before.

Best Answer
0 Votes